Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You know Baduk?






Do you know baduk? if you know how well you know.

Baduk is adpoted one of the part of competition.

Nowadays become a little known cause pro player Lee - Sl - A

Isn't she cute? haha

Anyway she becomes a gold medal list in the mixed double part with park

jung hawn .


when I read this news article.I was so happy not just a see cute girl but for because of her baduk has to chance become a popular sports.


I learned Baduk when I was 8.Many people say that baduk is boring or it's only played old people.But it's not baduk is really interesting brain sports.


Since 2008 I have tought baduk in this site(www.kidsbaduk.co.kr)

Speak frakly

In the picture that black field is filled my face huk;;;

If you want to learn baduk please contact me 010-2954-3650

With no hesitation.

8 comments:

  1. OMG.. Kkk i know that you are baduk teacher. I can play only O-mok. Baduk is really difficult and i cant understand the rule of that until now. Envy you-a ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~ You seem to a real good Baduk player. From 8 years old? Wow, you've learned it for a long time! My father loves Baduk too. But I can't play it. When I was young, my father tried to teach it, but he failed:) I would like to learn Baduk but I'm afraid I don't have time now. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my case, i'm good at omok but i'm not interest to baduk. Actually janggi(Korean chess) and buduk is difficult to me. That woman is very cute and good at baduk. God is not fair!kk.. it's just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My father hobby is playing baduk. Sometimes I could not use the computer~!!Because my father play baduk on the computer for a long time~:-( But...I think that my father is a good player of baduk~!!:-) I have learned playing baduk~!! But It was so difficult for me~!! So I usually play omok with my father~!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha You even put your phone number here! When this blog gets famous, you will be tired of lots of phone calls from Baduk learners from everywhere. hehe
    I don't know much about Baduk rules.. Is that surrounding as much partner's stone as first and you take them away...? I only used to play Omok like almost everyone here xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not playing baduk. This baduk is too difficult for me. ㅜㅜ I know it is tradition game. So, it is many online game. And I think taking Baduk online is important in preserving the legacy and culture of this ancient game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course i am good player but It's not that means I study baduk since 8.I start studied 8 to 13 kk

    ReplyDelete