Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My college life


When I stay by myself, I think about the collge life.
When I first came to the college, I was fulfilled with an excitement.
I also had the pressure to achieve my expectation like the life of college in TV.
The Department did not have a lot of our people. So there was no department within the club.
So, I want to have good social life with many people, I apply to two clubs which are Badminton clubs and travel clubs.
I try to have the good relationship with friends and participate in the club activity.

It was an interesting experience in extracurricular activities.
From the college life, I have the two goals
First of all, I want to study my special education major.
Second reason is increasing my English ability.
My pursuing college life is like what I had on middle and high school life. I don't get stress and pressured from the SAT. I want to study something I want for joyful and just enjoy the college life.
I want to enjoy the school MT, athletic competition and parade. When I have the test, I will become assiduous student.
During the vacation, I want to work and make a money. With that money, I want to concentrate on my college life.

Also, I don't want to have a corrupted life even time pass on, I want to be a dilligent student.
Even though I can't get the scholarship, I want to have good grade which I will not get the embarrass.
To have learn a great teaching from college, the college acknowlege will be helpful for my future and become a great person in the future.

I have a dream. My dream is I don;t want to regret my college life from the beginning of now til my graduation.
To do this, I have to work hard.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you make me to thinking when I was a freshman. I had a lot goals for my college life. I want to spend my school fees efficiently so I did some activities in school for free. I took free classes and personality tests. I took almost of free things in the school. kkk It doesn't involve in my goals directly but, offered things are efficient for me also. kk I wish you will spend good time the left semesters.-A Ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you join a badminton club?? I've heard that you joined a travel club but the badminton club is new for me, haha:)
    Yes, I also made lots of goals when I entered university, and now I'm doing it step by step. Now I think, it's impossible to achieve all the goals. When I was a freshman, I didn't want to regret when I became a junior and a senior. Now I'm a junior, however, I regret some things about I've never done and I've done.
    Still I think I don't want to regret in the future. I mean after my graduation. Let's play and study hard for our the next one year in here.:)

    ReplyDelete