Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you want to iphone?




Thoese days, general trandition Smartphone!
You have Smart phone, now? I don't have Smartphone!
It functions as a cellular phone, television, portable computer, camera, camcorder, navigator, MP3 player and walkie-talkie. Among them the most illustrious were iPhone.
Specially, iphone is emerge as the leader in the Smartphone market. So, iphone combines all characteristics. First, the Internet Experience. Using the Internet is much slicker with the latest version also; however, it's missing some important features. Even though much improved, the BlackBerry mobile Web experience is still weak compared to the iPhone. Every time you sync the iPhone with your computer, it updates all your favorites from your laptop. Every location in your favorites list is now also on your iPhone, and that makes life online so much easier. You can really get work done, quickly and easily. Apple offers the best Internet browser. Second, Email, Apps, GPS, Music. Email on all three of these devices is excellent and fast. GPS works great on all the devices and networks -- although it is still tough to talk and turn right at the same time. I still prefer a real GPS unit attached to the windshield, but at least you always have this feature when you need it. Listening to music is easier on some devices than others because of the player and the amount of storage space. Some love Apple's iTunes, but there are other great players if that is crucial. Of course, this is not an important feature for the vast majority of Smartphone users.
Finally, Set Your Priorities. Each person has different wants and needs. Make a list and stick to it. It makes choosing much easier. Some of today's best-selling devices are powered by Google's Android OS. They seem to be everywhere. There's a variety of devices from several handset makers to choose from. Every major network, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint (NYSE: S) and T-Mobile offers Android Smartphone, and I expect the list of devices to keep growing. The Apple iPhone has been around for about four years, and the fourth version is now available. If Apple were to add one more feature like letting me sort my many memos alphabetically then it could be my perfect choice. Are you getting my point?


There are so many items to consider on so many devices. The problem is finding all the features you want working well on one device. So take your time and sort through all the choices. Eliminate the ones that just don't meet your needs. Then you can more easily pick a device from a shorter list that you will really love using.

7 comments:

  1. I like to have one. Actually I don’t care what my phone is as well but the functions what Iphone has are really charming to me. The price is little bit burden to me as it cost about $1000. However, I can understand why people designated the phone name as SMART Phone.. yeah it’s really smart! I have plan to buy it few months later or only few weeks later. iphone has made by human so, there are some bugs of course and the battery problem it goes to die very fast after using a year! In Korea there is no way to change the old battery to new condition one so, I heard it is really big problem.. yeah…it’s from U.S so, it takes long time to send iphone to change the battery and send back it again.. I think there will be solution! Although there are several problems I’ve heard about iphone, it’s really merit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a smart phone.I have old cute phone which is only I said noone likes my phone.
    but I don't think smart phone is useful especailly in daegu cause many place in here couldn't use the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have iphone- When I buy it, I liked using internet wherever. When I do homework, I use it! I post many comments to use that! I think it is comfortable for me and I can save my time^^-A Ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. It's a piece of cake to me. My American cousin has shown me iphone and it was really fabulous! But I think I can't use all the functions of it though I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy ipone~!! I wonder various functions of the iphone and I would like to use the iphone~!! I know that the iPhone is much more than “just” a phone~!! I want to buy it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a smart phone like ipone. But I really want to that smart phone.!!! It is truly useful to us. When i have a chance to change my cell phone. I will buy new smart phone. Also, i want to buy i-pad.

    ReplyDelete