Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Tudors



















Last week I introduced "lie to me" Did you watch that?

And how's your feel? Good or Bad?

Anyway I suggest that another soap opera which is The Tudors
This is not just a drama.This is based on real history.

Now just introduce a little bit more.
who is Henry 8?
Unexpectedly propelled to the throne of England at an early age, the once young prince soon laid the foundations for one of the most spectacular reigns in English history. Now in his late forties, with an ailing body and increasing sense of paranoia, the king is more obsessed than ever with his quest for an heir. It's all been leading up to this, as the scandalous reign of King Henry comes to an epic finale, and he will stop at nothing to secure his place in history

First time may be you feeled a little bit hard to understand the story.
But after one hour you can understand all of the story.
This moive provide you England english and you can learn history of the England.
Do you know ? why Queen Elizabeth I doesn't merry? and how about the Puritan Revolution?
I strongly suggest that if you want to know about the history of england watch it!! with No hesitation


6 comments:

  1. I have watched the drama.It was exciting and a little cruel~!!The actor is excellent at expressing emotions through his eyes~!!hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on history?? oh, I've never seen dramas which is based on western history. I saw some movies but it is short. I will try to see because it is fresh! -A Ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a famous drama. Though I didn't see it, I think this drama has lots of beautiful scenes. Henry8 is an interesting person in real, isn't it? Argh.. I really want to see it but I'm afraid that I don't have time to see dramas these days. One day I will try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this movie, I think it's intresting and I will to watch it,and the girl in the picture is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it Drama? or Is there movie too? I think I might heard about the story.. or not.. haha I am not sure but, it looks interesting I like historical drama~! I will see it after finishing final tests :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's drama about tudor dynasty also it's about the most sexest king tudor.

    ReplyDelete