Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm lost in playing.

Written by A-Ryeon, Ji (Diana)

  I have some hobbies which are make something to use fabrics, accessories and teddy-bears. I liked to do, so I used to spend whole days to make them often. However, it is being change a little because, I don't have enough time anymore to make something during this semester. So I start TWO new simple hobbies and it can be explained the word "Playing".

  I've been interested in instruments since when i was young because of my mother. She wants we(I and my sister) can play any instruments whenever our feeling is gloomy or good. So she has supported to learn various instruments. Recently, I bought "Ukulele" which is similar with guitar but there are four-strings and smaller. I'm beginner player now, but I want to be a good player someday. I will play when i want to show my feelings indirectly.
  The another is watching a drama, the title is "90210". The story is about high school students' lives in Berverly Hills. I had fun watching "gossip girl" before, that's why '90210' still has fun for me and I think it is easier to understand than 'gossip girl' without subtitle. When I was playing it, I can NOT stop to play. So I already missed some schedules.
  However, nowadays I don't have enough time to enjoy them because of exam for graduation. I don't want to be a person who can't enjoy my hobbies because of fulled schedule. So I use my limited time efficiently.

7 comments:

  1. Oh,I like your mother saying!
    When we feel bad, playing instruments! It can be very helpful to our feeling. I play a piano and violin. I will do that, when I feel bad or sad. And also I want to learn the instrument that you just started! -Hyejin CHOI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hye jin, can you play violin? I have it but i don't know how i can play it. I want to learn it!!!!! Haha. I envy you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! you have an ukulele!! I have a guitar and it can make the similar sound to an ukulele when I play high notes :P
    I like what you said at the last. No matter how busy and tired of life you are, you should do something that can make you excited or just relaxed.. either one is good I think:)
    I also love to play instruments or sing. I put on some of my videos on Utube :) I recommend you to do that also! Your ukulele playing!! It will be exciting to share your playing with various unknown people.
    Keep PLAYING :D -Jiwon Ahn

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~ I want to hear your playing the Ukulele I haven’t heard the sound of ukulele as I know guitar sound. I want to play some instrument but I don’t have chance to learn actually I learned playing piano most of you do haha but I stopped after I am not good at playing then now I am but if I have chance to learn something special instrument I will ~!I always make some excuse that I don’t have enough time to do that but now I know people who enjoy their hobby even if they are pretty busy all the time. I am sure I will start playing something near the future!!!
    By then, do you have any Video playing the ukulele share to us~!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Wow you have nice hobbies. I envy people who have their own interesting hobbies and I think you are the person. I used to play the piano, but I've not had any time for playing it since I entered middle school. I will try it after my exam is finished:) I want to listen your ukulele performance.
    By the way, I've also seen Gossip girl. I like Leighton Meester who is Blair in that drama. Isn't she lovely~? I'm afraid that the story is being strange, but I enjoyed seeing her performance in the drama:) Is 90210 interesting? Maybe I will try it after my exam is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Do you like her? I like her too. I thought many people like her but I've never met who likes her. I saw her one of the Talk Shows. She is different with others who has many trobles in Hollywood. At the first time, the reason why i like her was only apperance. she is pretty and lovely. However, I have one more reason that she is kind and familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi^^ I'm really envious of you~ you have various habbies. I have never heared Ukulele so I found new thing. I want to paly an instrument well. Especially, I want to learn jazz piano. I hope that after useing my time well, I have my proper habby - HyeMi Gwon

    ReplyDelete