Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One of my hobby

I have a lot of hobbies.

For instance sports,game,walking,sleeping,eating that sort of things May be 1 or 2 years ago, I feeled that kind of hobbies are sometimes good but i can't controll myself so many times i wasted my precious time.

After deep thinking i found the hobby that is allways good for me during student.

That is watching english soap opera.so i introduce to you some drama which are impressed.

The name of enligh drama is "lie to me"

This is a brief story

DR. CAL LIGHTMAN is the world's leading deception expert. If you lie to Lightman, he'll see it in your face and your posture or hear it in your voice. If you shrug your shoulder, rotate your hand or even just slightly raise your lower lip, Lightman will spot the lie. By analyzing facial expressions and involuntary body language, he can read feelings ranging from hidden resentment to sexual attraction to jealousy. His work gives him the knowledge and skill set to expertly deceive others as well as detect lies.



I saw this soap opera 3month ago when i watched this it takes only three days and i am sure you will spend time as much as me.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! We can't say sleeping and eating things are a hobby. Haha:) Anyway, The drama that you introduced seems interesting. When did it realease? Hmm.. I wonder if there is a real job who find out people's lie through their behaviors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an interesting show. It reminds me a little of The Mentalist, which is also shown on Korean TV these days. I wonder how much of that is really true (being able to tell if people are lying or not based on facial expressions).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum.. It’s interesting we can know whether people make lie to or not just by observing on facial expression. Can it be true though? What if there are people who can make lie as well as real? haha where can I find the show you introduced? I want to watch it haha:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It is really funny and interesting show. After I read your post, I searched the movie you mentioned. I think this movie seems unique compare to I have already seen movies. Thanks to you, I am likely to get special drama “lie to me” although I don’t enjoy watching drama in Korea, I would watch the drama that you introduced. So, I suddenly wonder how can I find show and How many do you spend watching this drama? Was it useful? Anyway, I hope see this drama as soon as possible thanks a lot ^^ Posted by Jiye

    ReplyDelete