Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Free Market


Have you been free market near Hong-Ik University? Exactly, the free market opens in playground in front of Hong-ik. I went to there at last Saturday. Its one of my favorite places because I like handicraft items which are special and rare. There are many artists for selling what they made themselves not only accessories but also painting, hand-writing, books and drawing customers face in there.

The reason, I like the place is, I can communicate with artists. In other words, I can feel their feeling and emotion through their crafts. In my case, the crafts that I bought are more valuable when I communicated with them. Also you cant find those things wherever because the artist made only ONE for ONE.

At the side of the playground, there is a small music performance by who want to sing and playing.
(In third picture, who is playing guitar on right side is my friend!)

I can feel FREE in the market. Everyone who participate the market, think outside of the box when they create music or crafts. Im not sure the meaning of Free Market but I think the free mean is no restriction and no restraint to create something.

Here is the website of Free Market.
If you want to join as an artist, you have to apply before in the website.

6 comments:

  1. Handicraft accessories? Sounds great! I like special and unique items and handicraft things are unique things. Whenever I see handicrafts, I always wonder how people can make these things because I'm not good at manual labor. I'm envious of them!
    By the way, you have a nice friend! Anyway, if I have a chance to go to Seoul next time, I will visit free market.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing us good information :)
    I like to enjoy those street performers and also unique accessories that have artist's creativity :) Do they open the market during winter time too? I feel like going there right now, but finals are just around the corner.. aww
    I also want to apply for it and do....something there not only watching them lol
    hmmm I should think about what I can do first heheh:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jiwon, The market will close during winter. You should go there not this time-hehe, I didn't know they close the market during winter-..- You can get the information in the website. ^^If you do something in there, please tell me kk I will go ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hong ik university Free Market! That's intersting to me. when i was ten years old, i had been free market. How about Hanny Free Market? I think Deagu hanny free market also seems to interesting in the 3T park or playground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that when we was in the philliphines.you want to get a tattot but we all oppose strongly kk.So it's no wonder you like these things.this one is more normal compare to tattoo kk.I want to go there too.
    sometime in freetime I will go there.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free market :) wow Korea also has free market I didn’t know that thanks for sharing good information :) I like to go along the street where the free market is opened since I like seeing something unusual handcrafts and appreciating street music and art :) Finding out something unique art is an electrifying experience I love that feeling I hope to visit there but I have not enough time now days..TT

    ReplyDelete