Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The most delicious bibimbap in the world.


Why don't you invite your friends over on the weekend and make Bibimbap dishes with them?

My friends get together to make and eat Bibimbap on the weekend.

Put the rice in a large bowl and simply make it using all side dishes found in my refrigerator, so you can take care of the left overs.

And enjoy eating Bibimbap with my friends~!

Now I wold like to introduce Bibimbap that I enjoy often. Because it's make easy.

I use different ingredients depend on my mood. You can always use left over rice.

Then add bean sprouts, carrots, cycymbers, egg fry and mix them all with very spicy red pepper paste.

Another reason is I lazy and it is very delicious.

Bibimbap, a bowl of various nutrients necessary for a balanced meal that's balanced and well kown.

I think Bibimbap, which is the most excellent and delicious food among Korean tranditional foods.

6 comments:

  1. yes, As soon as see the Bibimbap picture, i feel starving.. Anyway, i love Bibimbap too. Bibimbap is loved to the people worldwide and Korea represent food because it is very delicious and is made of vegetables, so one of the well-being food^^
    By Sun-young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bibimbap is one of my favorite Korean food. I like the food is cooked of many kinds of vegatables and rice. Bibimbap is the style food like that, and I prefer the bibimbap with the roes. haha...

    Posted by Wong Ga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bibim-bab. It's so delicious to me~!!
    When there is some side dishes, I usually mixed all the leftovers together and made bibimbap~!!hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, The Bibim-bab looks delicious^^ but I'm lazy also So I dislike to make it. I hope someone makes bibimbob for me hehe^^ -A Ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bibimbab is one of my favorite food! I always put a can of tuna whenever I make Bibimbab. I also think this dish tastes variously depends on people's preference and their mood:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I like bibimbab only except for Daegu hanny universisy cafeteria bibimbab.Bibimbab is one of the my favorite food.IT'S amazing

    ReplyDelete